The B-N Jaycees are hosting a car show at Franklin Park to support our Inclusive Playground project. Check out the details here!
Our 2018 Show is in the planning stages. Check back soon for details!
B-N Jaycees Car Show in collaboration with the Lincoln’s Festival on Route 66, will have food trucks avialable, and the following:
- Crafts – Children’s Activity Tent
- Children’s Period Games
- Professional Face Painting by Wild Style Design Company
- Not-for-Profits with lots of activities for the kids
- Self-Guided Walking Historical House Tour (Pick-up guide at Information Tent)
- Picnic-Style Food Available for Purchase
- Free Carriage Rides around the Franklin Park Neighborhood
Franklin Park is a stop for the wagon ride between downtown Bloomington and Franklin Park (10 am – 4pm)